IPS is a full service electrical contractor offering a wide range of services for industrial, commercial, institutional and government clientele. We place a high importance in our strong commitment to excellence and our efforts to provide prompt, reliable service to our clients.
With decades of experience in planning and managing projects of up to $500 million, IPS team members have the track record and knowledge required for performance on the most demanding projects. Our process and approach is disciplined, methodical and collaborative in order to drive both job-site performance and client satisfaction.
The most successful projects begin in the planning phase — this is where IPS finds the greatest opportunities for the customer.
Throughout the estimating and budgetary phase, our team is aggressive in our pursuit of subcontractor and vendor pricing without compromising quality.
A comprehensive pre-construction engagement includes working with owners and members of the design team to deliver:
- Estimates and budgets
- Scheduling and shut-down opportunities for work to be performed with minimal disruption to ongoing operations
- Value engineering and options for consideration
- Alternative systems and methods
- Alternative materials and components
- Availability and practicality of proposed systems and materials
- Establish schedules of values
- Subcontracts and purchase orders to successful suppliers and subcontractors
The success of your project is largely dependent on the smart, feasible and effective game plan drawn up in the preconstruction phase. No one knows a project as well as the individuals who prepared the estimate and schedule. At IPS, the same team works with you from pre-construction to project closeout, delivering seamless service from conception to completion.
Innovative Power’s complete construction services include:
- Regular progress meetings with contractors, owners and members of the design team
- Weekly safety meetings
- Daily management and coordination of field operations
- Correspondence and coordination with contractors, owners, city officials and members of the design team
- Material procurement and coordination with all appropriate parties
- Coordination of submittals, product data, cut sheets, RFI’s, PR’s, etc…
- Scheduling testing and inspections as required
- Obtaining permits and certificates as necessary
- Effective and efficient resolution of conflicts between contract documents and actual field conditions
- Prompt attention to A/E, contractor and owner punchlists
- One year warranty after completion of walk-thru satisfactory to contractor, owner and design team.
Our team is diligent in our efforts to ensure that all closeout procedures are clearly communicated to our clients and end-users.
While we realize that each project is unique, our typical closeout procedures includes:
- O & M Training
- Manufacturer Warranty Registration
- As-built Documentation
- Attic Stock Material
- Project Walk-through And Punch List Sign-off
- Utility Service Transfers